Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Trick or Treating

Happy Halloween...a day to play 'dress up' and beg for candy!  Tonight my husband and I will be sitting in the driveway on lawn chairs, passing out lots of chocolate to neighborhood kids. We are supposed to set a RECORD for the warmest Halloween - 90 degrees! A bit hot for those in elaborate costumes but hey, it's better than cold, wind, snow or rain.  ((smiling my cheesy Florida grin!)) Times have certainly changed since I was a kid when my mom would send us out, on our own, going door to door in our neighborhood.  Now, parents go with their children to ensure their safety but this gives me a great opportunity to get reconnect with my neighbors, which I love. Have a safe and Happy Halloween!

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Best of Halloween #134381
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black
  • Ink Pads: Jet Black Staz On
  • Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight
  • Big Shot: Labels Framelits #125598
  • Witches' Brew Washi Tape #132156, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive


Subscribe to my weekly newsletter for tips, creative inspiration, promotional items and event information. It's free!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment