Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Mixed Bunch of Birthday Wishes                                                                                 

This set has quickly become my favorite because the three different, large size flowers are all so different making it easy to use for everything!  Tips:  1) This stamp set has a coordinating punch which makes projects super easy and FAST! 2) To create the banner look on the edge of my tag I used the 1" square punch and inserted it, facing up, so that I could see where I was navigating and punched as shown. 3) Notice how I left space between the three layers/levels of this card? By layering in this manner it allows the base of your cardstock to show through adding another dimension to your project.  4) MY FAVORITE TIP OF ALL - pray that Hurricane Isaac doesn't eliminate our power for tomorrow so I can post another picture for you!

Supplies:

Stamp Set: Mixed Bunch (pg. 94)
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade
Ink Pads: Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: Floral District (pg. 163), In Color paper stack
Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder 
Punches: Blossom, 1" circle, 3/4" circle, 1" square
Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment