Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, August 17, 2012

Christmas...129 days away!

Believe it or not Christmas is just 129 days away. It's my favorite holiday of the year but many of you scrunch up your face at the thought of sending Christmas cards.  Life is busy and that has been clearly reflected in the decreasing number of Christmas cards I receive each year.  I've even received email newsletters.  Although I love getting the updates and pictures they include I miss the personal aspect of the greeting.  So, this year, I want to offer you a challenge. Why not hand-stamp a few, special Christmas cards for those closest to your heart?  Go ahead..start now and, I promise, there will be no stress.  Need help designing a card? No problem...I'm here to help. Just ask!

Supplies used:

Stamp set: Snow Much Fun
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Summer Starfruit, Whisper White, Early Espresso
Ink pads: Early Espresso, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie (nose), Island Indigo
Designer Series Paper: Festival of Prints paper stack (Holiday Catalog)
Big Shot: Large Scallop Edgelits
Accessories: Blender pen, Scallop Trim border punch, Dazzling Details, Dimensionals, SNAIL  adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment