Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

I used the stamp set Moving Forward to make this card. This set is our Ronald McDonald fundraiser set for 2012-2013. $3 from the sale of every set will go towards this charity. Did you know that Stampin' Up! is a national sponsor for them? Yep! Another reason I love this company!

Supplies:
Island Indigo cardstock and ink pad
Lucky Limeade cardstock, marker and ink pad
More Mustard cardstock and marker
Whisper White cardstock
2 1/2" circle punch
Big Shot
Argyle embossing folder
2 3/8" circle punch (to create the clouds)
Dimensionals
SNAIL adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment