Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, September 2, 2012

It's a 3D Christmas


The new Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and framelits are amazing!  I bought them a "bundle" which saved me 15%!  What gal doesn't love a savings, right?  Here are a few tips for making this card.  1) Stamp the ornament image on your white cardstock then stamp two more on a separate piece of cardstock. Use your framelit to cut out the two ornaments. Adhere the two pieces back to back and crease down the center. I adhered them to the front of the original image with a glue dot. 2) I placed a small Vintage Faceted button in the center of the ornament then added a pearl on top  to enhance the 3D look. Simple and elegant.

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes (Holiday Catalog pg. 3)
Cardstock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals
Ink Pad: Primrose Petals
Big Shot: holiday Ornaments Framelits dies (Holiday Catalog pg. 3)
Designer Paper: Snow Festival (Holiday Catalog pg. 10)
Accessories: Vintage Faceted Buttons (pg. 176), Pearls Jewels (pg.175), Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Glue Dots

You can shop 24/7 on my website!



No comments:

Post a Comment