Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Noel
Ah, the simplicity of it all...gotta love simple! Although Christmas comes in a variety of colors I will forever be a fan of the traditional red and green. Here are some tips to making this card.  1) I used the Merry Minis punch pack to punch out the stars (4 total) versus the star framelit only because it was faster. 2) Don't get crazy about trying to decide how wide or long to make your designer paper strips. I just 'wong it'. Some things in life don't require too much planning. *wink*  3) Those of you who know me know that I'm a HUGE FAN of Dimensionals so, yes, the stars are mounted with Dimensionals!

Supplies:
Stamp Set: Scentsational Season, Greetings of the Season (both in Holiday Catalog pgs. 16 & 8)
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive
Designer Paper: Festival of Prints (Holiday Catalog pg. 20)
Big Shot: Large Scallop Edgelit, Holiday Collection Framelits
Punch: Merry Minis punch pack (star), Corner Rounder, 1 1/4" square (to make the banner tail)
Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment