Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, November 2, 2012

A BIG Birthday celebration!

Here's another one of those stamp sets I looked at in the catalog and thought "eh, I don't like it".  Well, I was proven wrong again. Stampin' Up! gave us this set at Convention for our make & takes and I've used it repeatedly since. This is the same set I used to make the scrapbook layout below.  This set is so versatile. Don't overlook it like I did! 

Supplies:
You're Amazing (126720 wood, 126722 clear)
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink Pads: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Basic Gray
Designer Paper: Polka Dot Parade (126902)
Punches: Ticket Duo builder (126883), 1 1/4" circle (119861), Scallop edge border (119882), 2 1/2" circle (120906)
Ribbon: Baja Breeze 1/2" seam binding (122331)
Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive


No comments:

Post a Comment