Here are a few tips to creating this card. 1) I cut the cotton ribbon in HALF. 2) You'll notice that the cotton ribbon is stamped. I used the diamond pattern from the Border Banter stamp set in Chocolate Chip ink. Be sure to give it a few minutes for the ink to set in. It wasn't dry when I tied it but the stray ink sure made the ribbon look aged, which I loved. 3) I had cut the images by hand. I've been asked, and no, there isn't a framelit to coordinate. Aren't we Big Shot fans getting lazy?
- Stamp Sets: Day of Gratitude (120835 wood, 121148 clear), Border Banter (128927 wood, 128930 clear)
- Cardstock: Cajun Craze, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Cajun Craze, Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand
- Punch: 1 3/8" square (to make the banner tip) *You can view my You Tube video HERE for a tutorial on how I did this.
- Ribbon: 7/8" Cotton Ribbon (127844)
- Big Shot: Square Lattice embossing folder (119976)
- Accessories: Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive