tips to how I made this card. 1) I stamped the tree in a solid color and use the white gel pen to create small white dots. It adds a lot of texture to this otherwise simple image. 2) The edges are corner rounded and sponged. 3) I used 2" pieces of ribbon to tuck behind the cardstock with the tree. 4) I used 12" of linen thread to make the bow; fold it in half, make your bow and snip the ends. A glue dot was used to attach it.
- Stamp Set: Thoughts & Prayers (113252 wood, 127805 clear)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze
- Ink Pad: Soft Suede
- Designer Paper: Comfort Cafe (126898)
- Punch: 3/16" Corner Rounder (119871)
- Ribbon: 5/8" Crochet Trim (118481), Baja Breeze Seam Binding (122331), Linen Thread ( 104199)
- Accessories: White gel pen (105021), Sponge (101610), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive