Tips: 1) I stamped the background stamp in the new, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this pad and the look it provides. It works best on dark colored cardstock. 2) I also used the Illuminate pad for the circle image that's been punched out. It's a bit difficult to see in this picture. 3) Notice how I only embossed 2/3 of the cardstock? I didn't want to overwhelm the card. Try embossing just a section of a card for slight impact. 4) The heart is punched from red glimmer paper and adhered with a Dimensional. 5) There is light 'spritzing' of ink spots on the Eiffel tower image. I used the Color Spritzer Tool to create that look. 6) The edges of the pieces are 'roughed up'. I had to use my Bone Folder for this but BE ON THE LOOK OUT - Stampin' Up! is coming out with a NEW, AWESOME distressing tool that you're going to love. That product will be available in the Spring Catalog beginning January 3rd!
- Stamp Sets: Artistic Etchings (118517 wood, 120573 clear), En Francais (109521 wood only), Curly Cute (117014, 120510 wood)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Red Glimmer Paper (121790)
- Ink Pads: Basic Black, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark Pad ( 126857)
- Marker: Basic Gray
- Big Shot: Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder (120175)
- Punches: Small Heart (117193), 1" Square - to make the banner tip (124094), 1 3/4" Circle( 119850
- Accessories: Color Spritzer Tool (107066), Bone Folder ( 102300), Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL adhesive