The real meaning of Christmas
tips to making this card. 1) I used the Labels Framelits to make a 'mask' for the front of this card. Cut out the Label using your Big Shot and keep the negative image to place on your cardstock. Sponge, in Crumb Cake ink, lightly, in small circular motions along the outside of the mask, working slowly towards the center. I used a very tiny bit of adhesive to hold the frame in place. Be careful not to use too much or you won't be able to remove it when you're finished. 2) The Cobbler border was created using the Tasteful Trim die - one of my very favorite dies! You get four different designs. You can see this die in action during this VIDEO. 3) Save yourself lots of ribbon when you make cards but cutting yourself two pieces, instead of one. Here I used two, 4" pieces. I put adhesive on the raw ends of one piece, attached it to the back of the card front layer then used the second piece to tie under the first, tacked down piece. If you use this method, you'll save yourself 5"-8" on every project!
- Stamp Set: First Christmas (127988 wood, 127991 clear)
- Cardstock: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
- Big Shot: Tasteful Trim die ( 120893), Labels Framelits (125598)
- Ribbon: Crumb Cake Seam Binding ( 122332)
- Accessories: Sponge (101610), SNAIL adhesive