Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

...and the stockings were hung by the chimney with care



Can you believe that Christmas is just DAYS away?  This is the second layout that my customers created during my Stamp N' Scrap class this month.  During my classes in December I've held a Christmas party in addition to our stamping event.  I've had Christmas music, Christmas cookies, hot cocoa, marshmallows and all my customers received a free stamp.  I love being able to thank them for their continued patronage, especially during this special time of year. However you celebrate I hope you'll remember those that help you on this journey we call life.  If you'd like information about my classes and other stamping events CLICK HERE

Tips:  1) The elf shoes were creating with the Big Shot Top Note die. Cut one image, cut into quarters and you'll have two pairs of shoes. I used the 1 1/4" circle punch to make the notch for their ankles.  2) I've included the template on how I created the fingers for the elf.  3) The paper bow, in the upper left corner, is easily made with a strip of cardstock. You can find a video on how I made this, and several other bows by CLICKING HERE

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Tags Til' Christmas (120847 wood, 121169 clear)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
  • Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
  • Designer Paper: Be of Good Cheer (126896)
  • Punches: Boho Blossom (119858), 1" square (124094), 1 1/4" square (119865), Decorative Label (120907), Word Window (119857), 1 3/8" circle (119860)
  • Big Shot: Top Note (#113463), Holiday Stocking (124098)
  • Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119251), White Gel Pen (105021), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

1 comment: