Tips: 1) The elf shoes were creating with the Big Shot Top Note die. Cut one image, cut into quarters and you'll have two pairs of shoes. I used the 1 1/4" circle punch to make the notch for their ankles. 2) I've included the template on how I created the fingers for the elf. 3) The paper bow, in the upper left corner, is easily made with a strip of cardstock. You can find a video on how I made this, and several other bows by CLICKING HERE.
- Stamp Set: Tags Til' Christmas (120847 wood, 121169 clear)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler
- Ink Pad: Cherry Cobbler
- Designer Paper: Be of Good Cheer (126896)
- Punches: Boho Blossom (119858), 1" square (124094), 1 1/4" square (119865), Decorative Label (120907), Word Window (119857), 1 3/8" circle (119860)
- Big Shot: Top Note (#113463), Holiday Stocking (124098)
- Accessories: Real Red 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (119251), White Gel Pen (105021), Glue Dot, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive