CLICKING HERE. Here are a few tips to creating this page. 1) The snowy background was created with the Frost White Shimmer Paint and the Spritzer. Pour enough Shimmer Paint to cover the bottom of the Spritzer then add rubbing alcohol to fill it. Gently shake to mix. Protect your spraying area before you begin. Here I used various circles to 'mask' the background before I sprayed. Since the spritzer contains alcohol you can remove the circles right away because the paint will dry quickly. 2) The Christmas tree "ornaments" are covered in Dazzling Details to bring some sparkle to the page. 3) Two Vintage Faceted buttons are used; one on the "O" in Noel and the other as the topper to the Christmas tree. 4) You'll notice a red 'dot' on the vintage faceted button on the tree top which is actually a pearl colored red with a Sharpie marker. I placed the pearl inside the button in the faceted groove.
- Stamp Set: Everything Eleanor (124162 wood, 124164 clear), Snow Swirled (111690 wood, 127799 clear)
- Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Real Red, Certainly Celery
- Ink Pads: Certainly Celery, Real Red
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle (119850), 1/2" Circle (119869)
- Big Shot: Circles #2 Originals (114526), Alphabet (retired 2011)
- Accessories: Frost White Shimmer Paint (116854), Spritzer (126185), Vintage Faceted buttons (127555), Real Red 1/8" Taffeta ribbon (119251), Glue Dots, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details (125585), Dimensionals, SNAIL adhesive, Pearls (119247), Red Sharpie marker