Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Christmas Penguin
I love this stamp set and especially this adorable penguin!  Nothing in Florida is event close to "cold" right now - it's a balmy 80 degrees today. Trust me, I'm not complaining but these little 'cold Christmas images' always make me smile.  Tips:  1) I colored the penguin with markers then punched him out with the XL Oval punch.  2) The embossed oval behind the penguin was created with an embossing folder and cut out. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: No Peeking (126290 wood, 126292 clear)
  • Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Gumball Green
  • Ink Pads: none
  • Markers: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Tangerine Tango (penguin nose), Basic Black
  • Designer Paper: Snow Festival (126908)
  • Big Shot: Designer Frames Folders (123130)
  • Punches: XL Oval (119859)
  • Accessories: Gumball Green 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon #126848, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment