tips. 1) I stamped the image of baby Jesus and the start FIRST, then punched them out. I tried it the other way, punching first then stamping, but it never fit right. I typically always stamp first, then punch. 2) The edges of the circle and the words are sponged in Summer Starfruit ink.
- Stamp set: First Christmas #127988 wood, #127991 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper white, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
- Ink Pads: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
- Punches: Modern Label #119849, 2 1/2" Circle #120906
- Ribbon: Summer Starfruit 3/8" Stitched Satin #126846
- Accessories: Sponges #101610, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive