Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Contemporary Celebrate the Season

Simple, huh?  Have you noticed a trend with most of my Christmas cards? Yep, they are simple - because I make so many. Cute cards don't have to take hours to create.  Here's another example of a simple card that's sure to impress.  Tips:  1) Although this stamp set has a coordinating set of Framelits, I opted not to use them this time.  I simply stamped the image in Real Red, added a silver 'string' with the marker and a bow and voila!  2)  The dots create a distinct area for the greeting.  I colored in the dots with markers. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes (128048 wood, 128051 clear), Border Banter (128927 wood, 128930 clear), Greetings of the Season (128030 wood, 128033 clear)
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Real Red, Garden Green
  • Ribbon: Wild Wasabi 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain #126873
  • Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder #119871
  • Accessories:  Silver Dazzle Marker #128978, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment