Tips: 1) Although this stamp set has a coordinating set of Framelits, I opted not to use them this time. I simply stamped the image in Real Red, added a silver 'string' with the marker and a bow and voila! 2) The dots create a distinct area for the greeting. I colored in the dots with markers.
- Stamp Set: Ornament Keepsakes (128048 wood, 128051 clear), Border Banter (128927 wood, 128930 clear), Greetings of the Season (128030 wood, 128033 clear)
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Real Red, Garden Green
- Ribbon: Wild Wasabi 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain #126873
- Punches: 3/16" Corner Rounder #119871
- Accessories: Silver Dazzle Marker #128978, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive