Tips: 1) Once you've embossed the cardstock in the Big Shot, use the White Gel Pen and place small dots on the areas that connect. It only took a minute but really adds a lot of pizzazz to this card. 2) I used two pieces of ribbon; one cut at 5" and another at 4". The 5" piece wraps around the top layer of the card with the raw ends adhered to the back. The 4" piece is tied under the 5" piece. This saves you about 6" of ribbon. Try this tip on every card that you create that uses ribbon and you'll save yourself both ribbon and money.
- Stamp Set: Merry & Type (122550 wood, 122552 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, River Rock Bravo Burgundy
- Ink Pad: Bravo Burgundy
- Punch: Scallop Trim Border #118402
- Big Shot: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder #127751
- Ribbon: Whisper White 5/8" Organza #114319
- Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals