tips to making this card. 1) I drew a very light pencil line across the card to help align the letters when I stamped. 2) Stamp the "L" in the center first, then work your way out. This will help you keep it centered. 3) Using a sponge, gently swirl ink over the letter. Remember to use a LITTLE ink. You can always make it darker. 4) The top samples uses a flower punch to accessorize the words and the bottom sample uses the Dahlia. 5) I added a white gel pen 'dot' to the center of the punched flowers.
- Morning Post Alphabet #126590 wood, #126592 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, (if punching out the flowers you will also need; Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green & Summer Starfruit)
- Ink Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Primrose Petals, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit
- Punch: Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, Glue Dots, Sponges #101610, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, ruler, pencil & eraser