CLICK HERE. Here are some tips to creating this card. 1) The piece of designer paper across the center is actually flocked acetate. Two 12x12 sheets come in the package of Candlelight Christmas Specialty Paper - but only until January 2nd! The GREAT thing about Stampin' Up! designer paper is that after the holidays are over, you can use the reverse side for projects all year! 2) I adhered the flocked acetate piece with glue dots; one in each corner. 3) The snowflake was created with our Big Shot die and adhered with Dimensionals. 4) A large pearl sits in the center of the snowflake. This is a stunning card and one that ALWAYS gets a "wow" when I share it!
- Stamp Set: Greetings of the Season #128030 wood, #128033 clear
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer #124005
- Ink Pad: Real Red
- Big Shot: Snow Flurry Bigz Die #127813
- Designer Paper: Candlelight Christmas Specialty #126901
- Punch: XL Oval #119859
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Large Pearl Jewels #125577