Tips: 1) The Wonderfall stamp set and coordinating Autumn Accents die make creating this card a snap! You can find a video on how I created stamped the images on the pre-cut leaves HERE 2) Don't over look the holiday designer papers. When the holiday is over, flip the designer paper over and you'll have an alternate side to use throughout the year. Stampin' Up! has done an amazing job of making sure your purchase never goes to waste! 3) I sponged the edges of the leaves and the banner for the words to soften the edges. 4) I used 12" of twine, folded in in half then made my bow.
- Stamp Sets: Wonderfall (128084 wood, 128087 clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla
- Ink Pads: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso, More Mustard
- Big Shot: Autumn Accents die (127812)
- Designer Paper: Howlstooth & Scaringbone (126906)
- Punch: 1" Square (124904) to create the banner tip
- Accessories: Early Espresso Bakers Twine (123124), Sponge (101610), Glue Dot, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals