This is an easy card and one I'll be featuring at my workshops during December. Here are a few tips to recreating it. 1) The touch of shimmer to the snowflakes was made using a dauber and ink from the new Illuminate Glimmer pad. Tap the dauber in the ink pad a few times and using a gentle swirling motion cover the snowflakes. It's way more impressive in person! 2) The arms were drawn on after I embossed the card and shimmered the snowflakes. Hence why they are in fun, whimsical directions. When making them, don't worry about drawing them straight. Just find an area absent of 'bumps' from the embossing and have at it. I even went over the same drawn lines, twice. It makes them look even more whimsical. 3) I sponged the edges of the three punched circles with Pool Party ink and a sponge.
- Stamp Set: Tiny Tags ( 118091 wood, 118592 clear)
- Cardstock: Pool Party, Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
- Ink Pads: Pool Party, Basic Black, Illuminate Glimmer Watermark (126857)
- Big Shot: Northern Flurry embossing folder (120902)
- Punches: 1 3/8" Circle (119860), 1 3/4" Circle (119850), Jewelry Tag (117190)
- Accessories: Basic Black, 1/2" Scallop Dots Ribbon (124145), Sponge Dauber (102892), Stamping Sponges (101610), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive