Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Three Little Men!
I'm not a fan of gingerbread...are you?  I'm more a pumpkin kinda' gal but I have to admit, they sure are darned cute! These three little men were easy to make using the coordinating Framelits. Here are a few tips to making this very simple card.  1) The designer paper is not layered but are two separate pieces lined up next to one another.  I love the Stampin' Up! designer paper because after the holiday is over, just flip it to the other side and you have a pattern you can use all year round! 2) I made little bows using Baker's Twine and they are attached with a glue dot. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season (121026 wood, 121190 clear), More Merry Messages ( 126400 wood, 126402 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip
  • Designer Paper: Snow Festival (126908)
  • Big Shot: Holiday Collection Framelits (127814) - The stamp set and Framelits can be purchased in a bundle to save 15% (121026 wood, 121190 clear)
  • Punch: Scallop Trim Border (118402)
  • Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125), Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment