tips to making this very simple card. 1) The designer paper is not layered but are two separate pieces lined up next to one another. I love the Stampin' Up! designer paper because after the holiday is over, just flip it to the other side and you have a pattern you can use all year round! 2) I made little bows using Baker's Twine and they are attached with a glue dot.
- Stamp Sets: Scentsational Season (121026 wood, 121190 clear), More Merry Messages ( 126400 wood, 126402 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Cherry Cobbler, Chocolate Chip
- Designer Paper: Snow Festival (126908)
- Big Shot: Holiday Collection Framelits (127814) - The stamp set and Framelits can be purchased in a bundle to save 15% (121026 wood, 121190 clear)
- Punch: Scallop Trim Border (118402)
- Accessories: Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine (123125), Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals