CLICKING HERE. Here are a few tips to making this card. 1) The punched pieces were created using the Modern Label punch. I punched one and cut it in half to create the two pieces. 2) I used the white gel pen to make the dots on the punched pieces but you can use white brads or buttons for more texture.
- Stamp Set: Postage Due (126395 wood, 126397 clear), Fabulous Phrases (117002 wood, 120501 clear)
- Cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
- Ink Pads: Basic Black, Real Red
- Punches: Modern Label (119849), 1" Square (124094), Postage Stamp (122344)
- Accessories: White Gel Pen (105021), SNAIL Adhesive, Dimensionals