Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

SPRING CATALOG SNEAK PEAK!

We are just days away (January 3rd) from the release of the NEW Spring Catalog!  I've been working feverishly on lots and lots of new samples to share with you.  I created today's card from inspiration I found on Stampin' Connection; a website exclusive to Stampin' Up! Demonstrators, however, many of the samples you'll see in upcoming days are what I call "Lisa Originals".  Can you spot all the new product?  In the supply list below I've highlighted the new product I used.

Supplies:

  • Stamp Set: Collage Curios (#129099 wood, #129102 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Raspberry Ripple
  • Ink Pad: Raspberry Ripple
  • Designer Paper:  Print Poetry #129312
  • Punches: 1 1/4" Scallop Circle #127811, 1" Circle #119868, 3/4" Circle #119873
  • Accessories: Paper Doilies #129399, Raspberry Ripple 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon #126845, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment