Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, December 29, 2012

With Sympathy

Who says a sympathy card can't be in cheerful colors?  Tips: 1) I created the designer series paper in panels across the bottom portion of the card. 2) the strip above the designer paper is a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock. I used the white gel pen to create faux stitch marks to simulate the ribbon.  3) I used two 3" pieces of ribbon to make an "air knot" which is attached with a glue dot.  4) I stamped the entire flower in Daffodil ink then used my blender pen to remove the color from the stem.  I then colored in the stem with the Basic Gray marker.  This method saves lots of time markering in the entire image. 

Supplies:
  • Blooming With Kindness (126420 wood, 126422 clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
  • Ink Pad: Daffodil Delight
  • Marker: Basic Gray
  • Designer Paper:  Polka Dot Parade (126902), Twitterpated (125406)
  • Ribbon: Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain (126879), Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (125583)
  • Accessories:  Glue Dot, SNAIL Adhesive, Blender Pen (102845), White Gel Pen (105021)

No comments:

Post a Comment