Tips: 1) I created the designer series paper in panels across the bottom portion of the card. 2) the strip above the designer paper is a piece of Basic Gray Cardstock. I used the white gel pen to create faux stitch marks to simulate the ribbon. 3) I used two 3" pieces of ribbon to make an "air knot" which is attached with a glue dot. 4) I stamped the entire flower in Daffodil ink then used my blender pen to remove the color from the stem. I then colored in the stem with the Basic Gray marker. This method saves lots of time markering in the entire image.
- Blooming With Kindness (126420 wood, 126422 clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370 wood, 127802 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Gray
- Ink Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Marker: Basic Gray
- Designer Paper: Polka Dot Parade (126902), Twitterpated (125406)
- Ribbon: Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain (126879), Daffodil Delight 1/2" Seam Binding (125583)
- Accessories: Glue Dot, SNAIL Adhesive, Blender Pen (102845), White Gel Pen (105021)