Simple, huh? And, ohhhhh so easy! Punches do all the "work" here for this quick card.
- The vase is the Ornament Punch with the bottom cut off. I simply use the punch and eliminate the bottom half from the designer paper as I'm punching. This skips a step to cut it off!
- The flowers are made from the 1/2" Circle punch. I added a white center to them using the gel pen.
- I featured this stamp set in yesterday's post, too and included the link to the stamp set so you can see the assortment of words that are included. CLICK HERE.
- It's tough to see in this picture (hmmm...don't know why there's a shadow, sorry!) but I created a banner tip on the right hand side of the designer paper strip. I used the square punch to create that tip.
- Stamp Set: Feels Good (#129681 wood, #129684 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade
- Ink Pad: Rich Razzleberry
- Punches: 1/2" Circle #119869, 1 1/4" Square #119865, Ornament #119847
- Designer Paper: Summer Smooches #125409
- Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder