This new stamp set featured in the Spring Catalog brings a smile to my face. I love the words since every stamp in the set is something that can be used on a card, a scrapbook page or on framed art! Check out the entire set by CLICKING HERE. To recreate this card here are a few tips:
- The 'sun beams' are strips of leftover designer paper. If I were to make this card again I'd make the strips thinner, I think. Here they are 1/4" wide.
- The background uses that cool, new Cloudy Day embossing folder.
- This Floral Frames Framelit makes a great cloud image to hold the greeting.
- Stamp Set: Feels Good (#129681 wood, #129684 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White
- Ink Pad: Daffodil Delight
- Designer Paper: Brights Collection #117155
- Big Shot: Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022, Floral Frames Framelits #127012
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder