Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Sunshine, on my shoulders, makes me happy!


This new stamp set featured in the Spring Catalog brings a smile to my face. I love the words since every stamp in the set is something that can be used on a card, a scrapbook page or on framed art! Check out the entire set by CLICKING HERE.  To recreate this card here are a few tips:
  1. The 'sun beams' are strips of leftover designer paper. If I were to make this card again I'd make the strips thinner, I think.  Here they are 1/4" wide.  
  2. The background uses that cool, new Cloudy Day embossing folder.
  3. This Floral Frames Framelit makes a great  cloud image to hold the greeting.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Feels Good (#129681 wood, #129684 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White
  • Ink Pad: Daffodil Delight
  • Designer Paper: Brights Collection #117155
  • Big Shot: Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022, Floral Frames Framelits #127012
  • Accessories:  Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment