Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Vintage Tile
When I made this card I thought "geesh, I hope this is not a lot of work" and it's not!  The entire card uses the square punch. Some panels I embossed for a little more textured, some have stamped images mounted on them. EASY!  My tip on this card would be to gently place your squares down so you can maneuver them around so they are even.  I did the top row first then worked my way down.  You can follow the line of the first row to mount the remainder of the squares. Thanks to Mary Fish for this awesome layout.  

Remember, it's Sale-A-Bration!  Who wants FREE STUFF?  Check out the details of Stampin' Up! BIGGEST, BEST, ANNUAL SALE; Sale-A-Bration.  CLICKING HERE. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Collage Curios (#129099 wood, #129102 clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370 wood, #127802 clear)
  • Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Very Vanilla
  • Ink Pads: Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
  • Designer Paper: Print Poetry Designer Series Paper Stack #129312
  • Big Shot: Honeycomb embossing folder #129378, Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder #117335, Lacy Brocade embossing folder #127819
  • Punches: 1 1/4" Square #119865, 1" Circle #119868
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder 

No comments:

Post a Comment