Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Vow to Remember - Happy Anniversary!

I'm a sucker for 'love' stuff. As a matter of fact, my husband and daughter say that I'm mushy....somewhere between a Kodak and Hallmark commercial. Naturally I've BANNED all future Hallmark remarks!   :D     I created today's project for my monthly Card Class.  You can find details on my events by CLICKING HERE

Tips:
  1. I stamped the heart in Basic Gray then used the Framelits that coordinate with this stamp set to cut it out.  The stamp set and Framelits can be purchased in a bundle to save 15%!  What a deal!
  2. I do love sparkle so the border and the small heart are from silver glimmer paper.  I used punches for them both.
  3. It might be tough to see in this picture but I used the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder for the background layer.  It's on white cardstock, just like the card base so it's 'double layered' in white. It looks gorgeous in person.  Don't be afraid to double-layer colors on your card. The dimension really works.
Supplies
  • Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter (#129249 wood, #129252 clear), Teeny Tiny Wishes (#115370 wood, #127802 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Silver Glimmer #124005
  • Ink Pad: Basic Gray
  • Big Shot: Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder #117335, Hearts a Flutter Framelits #130159 (Remember, if you buy the 'bundle' - stamp set and coordinating Framelits, you'll save 15% , #131098 wood, #131097 clear)
  • Punches: Modern Label #119849, Scallop Edge Border #119882, Small Heart #117193
  • Designer Paper: In Color Designer Series Paper Stack #122384
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment