Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Blowing Kisses to Unforgettable You!

Yep, it's a "Lisa Original"!  I'm typically a vintage, shabby chic kinda' girl when it comes to cards but when I saw this set in the Spring Catalog I knew I had to have it. The ideas are endless with accessories for this little guy that can be used all year long. In addition, it's called Henry Says and Henry is my great-nephew's name so that justified the purchase. :D   I will be attending Stampin' Up!'s Leadership Conference next week and this will be one of my swaps. 

This will be one of my Chicks, Chocolate & Cards class cards for Monday, February 11th. I teach this class every month, on the 2nd Monday and would love to have you. Details about this class can be found by CLICKING HERE

Tips:  1) I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter to highlight the hearts that were stamped in Pretty in Pink.  2) I sponged the edges of the sentiment before mounting it on the scallop oval.  3) I added a few rhinestones to the upper right corner to bring out the shimmer of the glitter. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: Henry Says (#128090 wood, #128093 clear), Hearts A Flutter (#129249 wood, #129252 clear)
  • Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette, Basic Gray
  • Ink Pads: Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray
  • Designer Paper: Tea for Two #129311
  • Punches: Large Oval #119855, Scallop Oval #119856
  • Accessories:  Dazzling Diamonds glitter #102023, 2-way Glue Pen #100324, Stampin' Sponges #101610, Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment