I spent three days making new projects using the new stamp sets and accessories. I created this card with the help of my hubby. He was sitting in my stamp room with me while I was playing this this stamp set. I had the colors chosen, some pieces cut out and I was trying to determine which way to lay them out. He did the simplest thing...he turned the card around, rearranged a few pieces and voila! Amazing how a few simple changes can create the perfect layout! Here are a few tips: 1) I stamped the wave image and the water spout image first, then ran the top half of the Pool Party cardstock through the new Cloudy Day embossing folder. 2) I used 4" of new natural trim ribbon and adhered the raw ends to the back of the top layer. 3) I used 7" of Bakers Twine to make the bow and adhered it to the new silver button with a glue dot. 4) I stamped the words then punched them out with the Word Window punch. I adhered them to the top layer and trimmed the excess off from the side. 4) The small anchor is from the new Happy Whale Clearlits Die. 5) I placed a mini silver brad in the eye of the whale to coordinate with the button.
- Stamp Set: Oh, Whale (#129129 wood, #129132 clear)
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Pool Party, Night of Navy, Crumb Cake
- Ink Pads: Pool Party, Night of Navy
- Big Shot: Happy Whale Clearlits die #129403, Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022
- Punch: Word Window #119857
- Ribbon: Natural 7/16" Trim #129287, Pool Party Bakers' Twine #125574
- Accessories: Silver Basics Designer Buttons #129325, Mini Silver Brads #122941, Paper Piercing Tool #126189, Pierce Mat #126199, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive