CLICKING HERE. Remember, too, Sale-A-Bration provides you with a FREE item of your choice, from the special flyer, for EVERY $50 you spend during January 22-March 22.
Here are tips to creating this card:
- Dimensions for the square cardstock images on the front are: Whisper White 3.75"x3.75", Pool Party 3.5"x3.5"
- Push your circle punch all the way into the Pool Party cardstock to get a whole in the center. I've designed the card this way on purpose so you don't have to worry about centering it.
- Save that Pool Party circle and stamp a sentiment on it for the inside of your card. Great use of re-purposing that left over!
- Add the 1"x3.5" piece of designer paper to the front of the punched Pool Party piece then re-insert it into the circle punch and punch again. Be careful to line it up well.
- The Delicate Details Lace Tape is simply run across the cardstock. I love this stuff! It's super easy to work with and can be lifted and repositioned.
- I "stamped off" one layer of ink for the small butterflies on scratch paper before stamping them on my cardstock to make them lighter.
- I used Dimensionals on the center butterfly and on the words.
- Stamp Sets: Pretty Petites (FREE during Sale-A-Bration #129639 wood, #129642 clear), Papillon Potpourri (#123757 wood, #123759 clear)
- Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Pool Party, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit
- Designer Paper: Sycamore Street (FREE during Sale-A-Bration #127540)
- Punches: 2 1/2" Circle #120906, Elegant Butterfly #127526, Petite Curly Label (FREE during Sale-A-Bration #129405)
- Accessories: Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246, Delicate Details Lace Tape #130966, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive