Cupcakes, right around the corner!CLICK HERE, on January 22nd. Remember, the flyer won't be available for viewing until January 22nd when the sale goes LIVE!
Here are few tips on today's project.
- I used markers to color in the cupcake image. It was fast and easy to do!
- I added a small basic rhinestone jewel to the cupcake top. Can you see it?
- The NEW, white delicate details lace tape is so cool! I added a strip here to bring more texture to the card while mimicking the design on the designer paper. At $9.95 for 3.28' it's a GREAT DEAL! You can also use the tape as a 'mask'. Lie it down on your cardstock, sponge over it, remove the tape and you'll have the delicate design on your cardstock!
- I used the square punch to create the banner tail on the designer paper.
- Stamp Set: Patterned Occasions (Sale-A-Bration FREEBIE effective January 22nd) #129621 wood, #129624 clear
- Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Gumball Green
- Markers: Melon Mambo, Gumball Green
- Punches: 1 3/8" Square #119877, 1 3/4" Circle #119850, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle #118874
- Big Shot: Chevron Embossing Folder #127749
- Accessories: White Delicate Details Lace Tape #130966, Basic Rhinestone Jewels #119246, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive