Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Remember this "Make It Monday" project?  A kind soul just pointed out that I've made a mistake on the punch size. My apologies for those that were frustrated at trying to make it work.  The only thing I can think of is that I accidentally picked up the wrong punch during filming.  Here are the correct sizes:

  • Use the 1 1/4" square punch for the two inside pieces of designer paper (on my sample these are the floral pieces)
  • Use the 1 3/8" square punch for the outside pieces (I punched two out the cut them diagonally, making 4 pieces). They fit in the corners as shown on my card above.  
  • The video is correct otherwise.
Again, I am sorry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment