Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, January 12, 2013


Whalecome Baby!
I'm a huge fan of designer paper because it makes creating soooooo much easier!  This card is a great example of that.  Here I went a step further and ran the top half of through the new Cloudy Day embossing folder to give the printed clouds even more texture.  Since Stampin' Up!'s designer paper is double-sided, it's easy to find a coordinating piece that has a simpler pattern...just flip it over! I added Dazzling Details to the whale eye and to the water spout to give the card a little sparkle. I also combined words to make this sentiment.

Supplies:
  • Oh, Whale (#129129 wood, #129132 clear), One in a Million (#126380 wood, #126382 clear)
  • Cardstock: Whisper White, Marina Mist
  • Ink Pads: Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight
  • Designer Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles #126922
  • Punches: 2 1/2" Circle #120906, Scallop Oval #119856
  • Big Shot: Cloudy Day embossing folder #127022
  • Accessories: Dazzling Details #124117, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

No comments:

Post a Comment