CLICKING HERE. Tips: 1) I used a sponge in Sahara Sand ink to distress the color of the white doily. 2) I used a Sharpie marker to color in my pearl. This tip is wonderful for coloring not only your pearls but rhinestones, too! Try it! CONFESSION: The small heart on the front of the card (do you see it, at the bottom right edge of the designer paper?)...well, it's covering a boo-boo. I accidentally ripped the designer paper when it stuck to my work surface. I was so mad....! So, I used this as an opportunity to "embellish" my mistake.
- Hearts A Flutter (#129249 wood, #129252 clear), That's the Ticket (#128072 wood, #128075 clear)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Real Red, Pool Party
- Ink Pads: Real Red, Pool Party, Sahara Sand
- Designer Paper: More Amore' #129309
- Big Shot: Scallop Circle die #113468
- Punch: Ticket Builder #126883, Small Heart #117193
- Accessories: Artisan Embellishments Kit #129328, Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399, Basic Pearl Jewels #119247, Stampin' Sponge #101610, Sharpie marker, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive