Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Party Like an Animal!


I'm really enjoying the versatility of this new stamp set!  The accessories in the set make it appropriate for any occasion. Here are a few tips to recreating this card. 1) I stamped the words on scrap, white cardstock, punched them out with the square punch then trimmed it a bit smaller.  I mounted them on Dimensionals under the trunk.  I used my Basic Gray marker to make faux strings so it appears to be hanging.  2) I replaced the top of the stamped party hat with a Dahlia. 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Henry Says (#128090 wood, #128093 clear)
  • Cardstock: Raspberry Ripple, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Primrose Petals, Basic Gray
  • Marker: Basic Gray
  • Designer Paper: Print Poetry #129312
  • Big Shot: Honeycomb embossing folder #129378
  • Punches: 1 1/4" Square119865, Scallop Edge Border #119882
  • Accessories: In Color Dahlias #127556, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive

1 comment:

  1. You have sold me on this set! I have been checking in it out and after the cards I have seen you create with it I am going to have to get it! Love this card the most!!

    ReplyDelete