I created today's card with the banner concept. Banners are HUGE right now. Although this card is very simple let me give you a tip about creating the banner tails. Since the designer paper strips on this card are all the same size, I stacked them up and punched the tips all at the same time, using my square punch. Don't attempt this with too many layers or even with 2 pieces of cardstock because it will be too thick for your punch but for a few pieces of designer paper, it worked wonderfully and makes them all uniform. I taught how to create the banner tip on a video and you can watch it by CLICKING HERE.
- Stamp Set: Hearts a Flutter (#129249 wood, #129252 clear), Delightful Dozen (#122650 wood, #122652 clear)
- Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Pool Party
- Ink Pads: Primrose Petals, Pool Party
- Designer Paper: More Amore #129309
- Punch: 1 3/8" Square #119877
- Big Shot: Hearts a Flutter Framelits #130159 - NOTE: You can buy the stamp set (wood OR clear) in a bundle with the framelits and save 15% #131098 wood, #131097 clear)
- Accessories: Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon #126844, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive