Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, February 8, 2013

A Little Gift for You

If you look at all the recent samples of handmade cards you'll notice a trend...simple. Let's face it, life is busy and that makes us busy.  BUT that doesn't mean that you can't create beautiful, thoughtful handmade creations.  This card represents just that.  I needed a pile of birthday cards, fast, and this was it!  I made them in all different colors; blues and greens for the guys, pinks and yellows for the girls. Two stamps, two punches, one ink color and done!  Now that's what I call simple...and effective...and handmade from the heart!  My tip for you today; don't overlook your holiday stamp sets. This little image came from one! 

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Jolly Bingo Bits #120857 wood, #121187 clear, Create a Cupcake (words) #121915 wood, #121982 clear
  • Cardstock: Gumball Green, Whisper White
  • Ink Pad: Gumball Green
  • Punches: 1" Square #124094, 1 1/4" Square #119865
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, just came across your blog. I've subscribed to your YouTube videos. Love your CAS style. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

    ReplyDelete