Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Summer Silhouettes
I created this card for my monthly Card Class. You can find details about all my events by CLICKING HERE

Tip: The flower images were stamped randomly on white cardstock. Some of the images were stamped repeatedly without reinking to create variations of the color. Once it was filled I ran the piece of cardstock through the Big Shot in an embossing folder.



Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Summer Silhouettes #126445 wood, #126447 clear
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
  • Ink Pads: Soft Suede, River Rock, Pacific Point, Marina Mist
  • Big Shot: Elegant Lines Embossing Folder #119277, Beautiful Wings Embosslit #118138
  • Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Soft Suede 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon #122967, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment