Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Hello, Dear Friend!
How many of you have paid attention to the header on my blog?  If you have, you'll notice that I have the logo from the Ronald McDonald House posted there.  Stampin' Up! is a proud sponsor of this charity and as part of their endeavor have demonstrators working in the Ronald McDonald Houses.  I'm the assistant lead for the house in Tampa, FL.  During my 10 years I've been involved with a team of demonstrators who decorated each of the 14 rooms with hand-stamped wall art, card boxes to hold hundreds of greeting cards, hand-stamped journals and much more!  As an ongoing effort cards are needed each month to continually fill the card boxes.  It is estimated that this Ronald McDonald House uses 300 cards per month! I've developed a program called "Creativity for a Cause" and I'm always looking for people who would be willing to help me stamp and assemble cards.  If you or your organization would like to help, please let me know.  So.....what does all that have to do with this card? A LOT!  This card represents this year's Ronald McDonald House Charities stamp set!  $3 from the sale of each stamp set goes directly to the Ronald McDonald House Charities, nationwide, in addition to Stampin' Up!'s annual $100,000 donation.  The stamp set is filled with amazing images and, at the same time, is giving back to a worthwhile cause.  You can find all the images for this set by CLICKING HERE. 

Stamp Set: Moving Forward #126320 wood, #126322 clear
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango
Ink Pads: Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango
Markers: Tangerine Tango, Gumball Green
Big Shot:  Honey Comb embossing folder #129378
Punches: Scallop Trim Border #118402, 3/4" Circle #119873, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
Accessories: White Gel Pen #105021, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment