Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Friday, February 1, 2013

Another Year in Bloom
Spring always makes me think of flowers. In fact, gardening is my second passion in life, next to stamping, of course.  I created this card for my monthly Card Class and wanted to use "old school"  products (a stamp set that's been around a while)for a fresh, spring, EASY birthday card.  Tips:
  1. Stamp the largest of your flowers first, when creating a background then fill in with the smaller flowers.  
  2. After I punched the border I used the 1/16" Circle Handheld punch to make small holes to resemble eyelet ribbon.
  3. The words and the single flower next to it are mounted on Dimensionals.
Supplies:
  • Printed Petals #116679 wood, #120444 clear, Perfect Punches #117022 wood, #120516 clear
  • Cardstock: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
  • Ink Pads: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise
  • Punch: XL Oval #119859, Scallop Edge Border #119882, 1/16" Circle Handheld #101227
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder

No comments:

Post a Comment