HERE. Sale-A-Bration ends March 22nd.
Here are a few tips to making this card:
- I cut the border using the edgelits. Be sure to cut only one layer of cardstock at a time.
- I used the framelits to create the tag and then cut off one end to form the straight, bottom edge.
- I used 3" of ribbon to make the knot and adhered it with a glue dot to the top of the tag.
- The stem of my flower is actually one shade lighter than the words. It might be tough to see in this picture. To do that I 'stamped off''; ink up your stamp, stamp it one time on scratch paper then on your tag. Each ink pad will create several shades of color based as you continue to stamp without reinking.
- Stamp Sets: Madison Avenue - FREE during Sale-A-Bration, Fabulous Phrases #117002 wood, #120501 clear
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Island Indigo
- Ink Pads: Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
- Big Shot: Finishing Touches Edgelits #127010, Apothecary Accents Framelits #127003
- Designer Paper: Sycamore Street - FREE during Sale-A-Bration
- Ribbon: Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button Pack - FREE during Sale-A-Bration
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder