Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Bombs Away!
It's ANOTHER, NEW 
Photopolymer Stamp Set!

If you watched my video about the use of Stampin'Up!'s photopolymer stamps then you saw how AWESOME THEY ARE!  If you didn't' see the video, CLICK HERE and view it!

Stampin' Up! must have heard my excitement because, just today, they announced another NEW photopolymer stamp set has been unveiled.  This set is called Bombs Away!  I love it!  I'm ordering it this week!   Why choose Stampin' Up!'s photopolymer stamps?  Here are the top FOUR REASONS:
  1. Top quality photopolymer that gives a perfectly stamped image every time!
  2. They're entirely transparent for perfect placement!
  3. Can you say sticky? (Don't worry..in a good way.) These stamps stick amazingly well to clear blocks!
  4. They're age tested. they won't yellow or cloud up over time!

No comments:

Post a Comment