Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

By the Sea, By the Sea, By the Beautiful Sea!
I posted a "Make It Monday" video on how I created the header to this scrapbook layout. CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO   So, today I thought it only fitting to share the entire spread with you.  How many of you are going to miss Certainly Celery when the current supply has been depleted? ((I'm raising my hand and jumping up and down!))  Although I will miss this color I'm thrilled about its 'sister replacement' Pear Pizzazz.  It's nearly identical and the tone, in my opinion, is softer and blends better with a wider array of the Stampin' Up! colors.  So, here's to Certainly Celery!

Tips:
  1. I smashed a small Soda Pop Top in my Big Shot (no tabs and be sure to use your clear mats) next to the word "Sea".  I then punched out a small fish from the Itty Bitties stamp set and used a glue dot to place it on the Soda Pop Top.  
  2. See the silver button on the right hand side?  I punched an image from this same stamp set and attached it with a glue dot to the top of the button.  
  3. The Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine (yep, Lucky Limeade and it's color counterparts are retiring too!) was cut to 12" and I folded in in half to make the bow.  I attached the bow with a glue dot.
Supplies:
  • Stamp Sets: By the Tide #129117 wood, #129120 clear; Morning Post Alphabet #126590 wood, #126592 clear; Designer Typeset Photopolymer stamps #132956 (clear only); Confetti #116960 wood, #120465 clear; Circle Circus #115778 wood, #127784 clear; Itty Bitties #128939 (wood only)
  • Cardstock: Marina Mist, Whisper White, Certainly Celery
  • Ink Pads: Marina Mist, Certainly Celery
  • Punches: 1/2" Circle #119869, 3/4" Circle #119873
  • Big Shot #113439  
  • Accessories: Soda Pop Tops #129388, Silver Basics Designer Buttons #129325, Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine #125572, Glue Dots #103683, Dimensionals #104430, SNAIL Adhesive
Head over to my online store and order your retiring Certainly Celery and Lucky Limeade products today!  CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment