Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OH MY GOSH!!!!    Make It Monday - turned into Try it Tuesday!
I wanted to express my sincerest apologies. I had uploaded the "Make It Monday" video and even scheduled it to debut yesterday (Monday, April 8th) but when I went to look for it today I didn't see it. I researched what could have gone wrong and OMG, I forgot to click "PUBLISH"!  OPERATOR ERROR!   I am so very, very sorry!  Please forgive me! I published it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment