Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Monday, April 29, 2013

"Make It Monday"
Week 1 in a series of Techniques - Sponge Resist

You don't have to be a long time stamper to enjoy the perks of knowing how to use a new technique. With my new video series, beginning today, you will learn new ways to use your Stampin' Up! products.  Be sure to subscribe to my blog or my You Tube Channel so you don't miss the techniques I'll be teaching in the upcoming weeks!




1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is totally AWESOME! I have that DSP and haven't used it yet............. I'm a HOARDER! I'm going to try this...! Your card is just stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete