"Get going before the gettins' all gone!"
This series is all about retiring stamp sets. As I mentioned yesterday, there might be retired product on these samples I'd previously made but I'll try and give you a substitution idea whenever possible. The inside of the cage is supposed to replica a plant. I used the top of the tree in the stamp set "Lovely as a Tree", inked it with my Old Olive marker and stamped it inside the cage. I've been a demonstrator nearly 15 years and "Lovely as a Tree" is still around!
- Stamp Set: Aviary #116956 wood, #120461 clear; Lovely as a Tree #115026 wood, #127793 clear (The words I used are retired but that's easily substituted.)
- Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink Pads: Old Olive, Jet Black Staz On
- Marker: Old Olive #100079
- Designer Paper: Brights Collection #117155
- Punches: XL Oval #119859 (The greetings are on a retired punched piece, easily substituted with the Large Oval #119855)
- Button: Brights Designer #119747
- Ribbon: (Retired but easily substituted with a strip of Basic Black cardstock)
- Accessories: Glue Dots, Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder