Creativity for a Cause

Creativity for a Cause
Stampin' Up! is a global sponsor for the Ronald McDonald House Charities. As the assistant lead for Stampin' Up! at the Tampa, FL location, I provide the House with hand-stamped cards for families to use during their stay. Contact me to help me create cards for this worthwhile cause.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

NEW BLOG SERIES!
Get going before the gettins' all gone!
The Retired List is OUT!  That means there are only DAYS left to purchase the stamp sets and accessories that are listed.  Seeing some of my favorite stamp sets retire is always somewhat sad. It's like saying goodbye to an old good friend. This is why I'll be featuring RETIRING STAMP SETS in all my posts between now and the end of May.  Some of the accessories might be retired but I'll make suggestions on substitutions whenever possible.  Today's stamp set is one of my all time favorites!  That's why I've chosen it to "kick off" this series.  The versatility of this set is something I'm going to miss. I've made cards for every occasion and for EVERYONE; men or women.  Check out this set by CLICKING HERE.

Supplies:
  • Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings #118517 wood, #120573
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
  • Ink Pad: Soft Suede
  • Designer Paper: Retired BUT wait until "Make It Monday's" video posting this coming Monday, April 29th for an alternative!
  • Punch: Scallop Trim Border #118402
  • Ribbon: Whisper White 5/8" Organza #114319
  • Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder
NOTE:  The Pretty in Pink cardstock used on this card is retiring, too.  Don't wait on purchasing your accessories if they are on the retired list - they are available ONLY WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment