NEW BLOG SERIES!
Get going before the gettins' all gone!
The Retired List is OUT! That means there are only DAYS left to purchase the stamp sets and accessories that are listed. Seeing some of my favorite stamp sets retire is always somewhat sad. It's like saying goodbye to an old good friend. This is why I'll be featuring RETIRING STAMP SETS in all my posts between now and the end of May. Some of the accessories might be retired but I'll make suggestions on substitutions whenever possible. Today's stamp set is one of my all time favorites! That's why I've chosen it to "kick off" this series. The versatility of this set is something I'm going to miss. I've made cards for every occasion and for EVERYONE; men or women. Check out this set by CLICKING HERE.
- Stamp Set: Artistic Etchings #118517 wood, #120573
- Cardstock: Soft Suede, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink
- Ink Pad: Soft Suede
- Designer Paper: Retired BUT wait until "Make It Monday's" video posting this coming Monday, April 29th for an alternative!
- Punch: Scallop Trim Border #118402
- Ribbon: Whisper White 5/8" Organza #114319
- Accessories: Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder