You're the Icing on the Cake!CLICKING HERE!
This card, has what I'm calling a "peek-a-boo" window on the front. The stamped image is actually on the INSIDE of the card. Here's how to make your own "peek-a-boo" window:
- Punch a whole in the front of your card. I used the 1 3/4" Circle Punch on this one.
- Stamp and image, color and glitter as desired.
- Using the same size punch as used on the front of the card, punch out your image.
- Mount the image THROUGH THE FRONT OF THE HOLE so that it's aligned perfectly.
- I created the scallop ring around the hole by punching the 1 3/4" Circle on Daffodil Delight cardstock. I then used the 2 3/8" Scallop Circle Punch over the NEGATIVE (meaning the scrap piece where the hole was punched from) and lined it up to create what you see. Simple!
- Stamp Set: Best of Birthdays #132929
- Cardstock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist
- Ink Pad: Jet Black Staz On #101406 (refill #102566)
- Markers: Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist
- Designer Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles #126922
- Punches: 1 3/4" Circle #119850, 2 3/8" Scallop Circle #118874
- Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter #102023, 2-Way Glue Pen #100425, SNAIL Adhesive, Bone Folder